Located at the corner of Market and Main Streets in downtown Johnstown, this French bloodhound statue was owned by James Morley, who was the head of transportation for the Cambria Iron Company in the late 1800s. Legend describes how the dog came to life during the Great Flood of 1889 and rescued victims swept away by the flood waters! In reality, Morley's Dog simply served as a lawn ornament at the Morley home at the corner of Main and Walnut Streets in downtown Johnstown. Today, the beloved canine is part of a fund-raising campaign for Cambria County Crime Stoppers and the Bottle Works Ethnic Arts Center. Fiberglass reproductions are purchased by area businesses and organizations, artistically rendered, and placed on display. Two Morley's Dogs are located at the Convention and Visitors Bureau headquarters at 416 Main St., downtown Johnstown; one represents the area's tourism attractions, and the other, is the œThunder Dog representing Johnstown's annual motorcycle rally, Thunder in the Valley®. An exact replica of the original Morley's Dog is located in a City of Johnstown's park, across from City Hall. Other dogs have been completed and future plans call for a map to show their locations.