Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

St. Michael Historic District and 1889 Club House

Add to plan Remove from plan

Visit the original club house!
Several historic structures once part of the South Fork Fishing and Hunting Club which owned the South Fork Dam and Lake Conemaugh when the dam failed on May 31, 1889. The three-story clubhouse had 47 rooms and lodged most of the members of the club. Clubhouse is open for visitation during the summer months as part of œJourney Around Lake Conemaugh Van Tours.

  • History
Processing